Sunday 15 April 2012

Playing Minecraft Multiplayer with Rsmalec O_O

Seriously, WHAT ???

Okay, for those of you (non-existent readers of my blog) that don't know, Rsmalec is THE best Minecraft mapmaker & reviewer & an all around awesome dude to hang out with :)
& he invited me (yes, me, the guy who makes the incredibly bad LPs) to play a custom map with him in multiplayer while both of us LPing. WHAT ???
& did I mention we had an awesome time? No? Well, we did. It was about 3 hours of glorious fun :D

Anyways, to the main topic, both of us are uploading LPs of the map (called The Temple of Trials made by Ravioli_Rick) so you can see from both angles how we messed about :)

Here's my viewpoint:

& a Link to my playlist.

& here's Rsmalec's viewpoint:


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another unrelated news, I played a map that was requested in my LP thread on the Minecraft forums, called Levels by Kinglau3 & enjoyed it greatly :)

Here's the first episode:

& here's the full playlist.
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment