Thursday 21 June 2012

Test Subject Blue - Solve Tests as an Enzyme

Hello again, crickets. How's it hanging yo'?

So anyways, I just recorded another Let's Play (seriously, what is up with me recording Let's Plays all the time?) of Test Subject Blue, a game from the awesome people at Nitrome.
In this game you play as an enzyme in a robotic suit, solving teleporter puzzles, platforming while under attack & shooting with a proton cannon at multiple enemies! Need I say more?

It's an incredibly fun & enjoyable game. So much so that I ended up recording the whole game in one session. I definitely recommend you to play this awesome game for yourself :)

So, here's a link to my Let's Play Test Subject Blue Playlist.

& Here's a link to the game, Test Subject Blue.

Well, Bye for now, crickets. Till my next LP :)

No comments:

Post a Comment